Dancing past midnight, surviving until dawn.
A group of friends drive from Los Angeles to attend an ultra-trendy music festival in the Coachella Valley desert. They soon face a bloody night of terror when a reclusive pop star making her big return after years in hiding recruits her most fanatical devotees to assist in a massive human sacrifice ritual.
– WRITER - Mario Candelaria (ASHES, Corktown, Epilogue, The Good Fight Anthology)
– ILLUSTRATOR - Serg Acuña (BOOM Studio’s WWE, Undertaker)
– COLOR ARTIST - Katherine Lobo (Go Go Power Rangers, The Love She Offered)
– LETTERER - Matt Krotzer (Lab Raider, Mine Anthology, Strayed)
– STORY EDITOR - James Ferguson (Reviewer at HorrorDNA.com, Senior Editor at Comicon.com)